Producing effective print, web and video content
for a wide variety of clients and projects.
Marketing Copywriter and Freelance Journalist
I specialize in producing effective content for a wide range of marketing materials including advertisements, sales/product collateral, and training/instruction manuals, as well as websites, brochures, and newsletters. I organize, structure, and optimize content for maximum effect across media.
- Article Writing
- Press Releases
- Website Design
- Online Content
- Electronic & Print Newsletters
- Layout & Design
- Proofreading & Copy Editing
- Interviewing & Researching
- Pacifica Commercial Realty Launches New Wine Properties Division
- Paso Robles Cafè Serves Up Good Old-Fashioned Local Flavor
- Relax, refresh, renew – The Twist Way
- Claiborne and Churchill Vintners Celebrate 30 Years of Winemaking
- Indulge your Inner Child and Grown-Up Palate
- Eos Estate Winery - Great Wines & Gracious Hospitality
- Find Some Serenity at Kennedy Club Adventure
- On The Trail of The Nine Sisters
- Hospital Volunteers Send A Valentine to HELP
- Press Releases:
- Paso Robles Home Loan Expert Cautions on New Rules for 2014
- Peabody & Plum Realtors Ranked #1 Independent Agency in Sales
- StoneTech Celebrates Ten Years of Transforming Concrete into Works of Art
- Realtor Launches ‘What’s Great About Paso Robles’ Website
- Mr. Tom’s Tile Adds Finishing Touches to New Vina Robles Amphitheater
- Blog Writing:
- Adelaide Inn - Articles related to Paso Robles tourism
- What's Great About Paso Robles - Real Estate Articles
- Online Content:
- Pacifica Commercial Realty Wine Division - Winery Buyer's Guide:
- Interviewed, researched and wrote online content for the following categories:
- Wine Making
- Wine Bottling
- Building Permits
- Wine Compliance
- Wine Marketing
- Wine Shipping
- Wine Accounting
- Wine Storage
- E-Newsletter Design and Content:
- Heritage Ranch Equestrian Center News: Sept. 2014
- What's Great About Paso Robles: Feb. 2014
- Tommey Reed: Alternative Engine Designer
- Micro Hydro Technology: The Power of Water
- Russell Phillips, Living Off-Grid: Biodigester
- Dennis Curry, Wildlife Artist
- Paso Bamboo Farm and Nursery
- Heritage Ranch
- James Lorenzen, Public Speaker
- derma e® At-Home Spa Treatment
- derma e® Gua Sha Instruction (green screen)
- Dante, Dressage Horse for Sale Video
- Stacy Tanner, Horse Trainer: Medieval Re-enactment
- Brian Hobaugh at Wilwood Disc Brakes
PowerPoint presentation developed to help explain the basic elements of solar. Reproduced as an online slideshow on client's website and shared via social media. Click the slide to view the presentation.
Webmaster, Production Artist and Copywriter for Paso Robles Wineries. Maintain the most complete map of every winery, brewery and distillery in Paso Robles Wine Country. Click here to get the latest and greatest version.
In the beginning, there was graphic design - and it was good! But as I produced projects to my clients' specifications, it became clear that if I wanted to manage the full life-cycle of these projects, I'd need to wear more than just one creative hat. So I began writing headlines and content that reflected my clients' ideas and goals and learned how to optimize that content for optimum effectiveness and consistency across media.
When video content started making a big splash in corporate marketing, I anticipated that smaller businesses, non-profits and self-branded individuals would soon be wanting their own unique video presentations. This prompted me to take a year-long course on DVD Authoring and Video Production.
Along the way, I learned HTML and CSS coding to create effective websites, E-Newsletters and mail blasts. I also dove into social media applications, assisting my clients further with their messaging and branding.
Being able to offer my clients a full-range of marketing tools and services has been critical to my success; I continuously update my skills and upgrade my equipment whenever possible.
My goal in working closely with clients, managing editors, art directors, producers and designers, is to produce high-quality materials that convey effective and compelling messages about their unique products and services.
Let's talk about your marketing project! Contact me today for a free consultation.
How can I help you?
You can reach me at: 805.390.2500.
Or, send an email to: ShaheenCreative
I look forward to hearing from you!